Our family of Devices
Turbine IP & SIP Intercoms
Our Turbine IP Intercom Stations are designed to withstand treacherous situations including extreme fluctuations in temperature, vandalism, noisy, dirty, and dusty environments.
- TCIS-1 features a yellow thermoplastic front plate with one programmable call button, plus keys for manual override & Cancel.
- TCIS-2 features a stainless steel front plate with a single programmable button.
- TCIS-3 features a black thermoplastic front plate with a single programmable button.
- TCIS-4 features a single programmable, labelled button & unique labeling solution with PMOLED display.
- TCIS- 5 features two programmable, labelled buttons & unique labeling solution with PMOLED display.
- TCIS -6 features four progammable buttons & display with scrolling unit for calling to unlimited number of places.
Turbine IP & SIP Video Intercoms
The Turbine IP VIdeo Intercom Series provides the same great high performance and crystal-clear audio from our Audio IP Intercoms and expands the feature set, with wide FoV Video, Digital PTZ and support for H.264 or MJPEG. All in a sleek, robust station that performs even in the most demanding environments.
- TCIV-2 features a stainless steel front plate, with single programmable button..
- TCIV-3 features a black thermoplastic front plate, with single programmable button.
- TCIV-5 features two programmable buttons, plus two displays with scroll.
- TCIV-6 features four programmable buttons & display with scrolling unit for calling to unlimited number of places.
Turbine Industrial IP & SIP Intercoms
Our rugged IP industrial intercom stations are designed for harsh environments, meeting industrial and offshore requirements. The housing is designed to withstand most chemical and environmental hazards, whether on- or offshore.
- TFIE-1 features a full keypad with one programmable button + keys for manual override (PTT) & Cancel.
- TFIE-2 features 6 programmable, labelled buttons & optional key covers for alarm panel duties.
- TFIE-6 features a full keypad with four programmable buttons, keys for manual override (PTT) and Cancel, plus display with scrolling unit.
Turbine EX IP & SIP Intercoms
Our Explosion-proof, rugged Intercom Stations are designed for harsh environments , not only meeting industrial and offshore requirements, but also requirements for ATEX Zone 1 operation. The plastic housing is designed to withstand most chemical and environmental hazards, whether on- or offshore.
ECPIR-3P Turbine Intercom is designed for console mounting and used with our SIP, IC-EDGE, AlphaCom & Exigo systems. The intercom features three fully programmable buttons and a PTT button that can be used to manually select zones, initiate fire alarms, gas alarms, or any other action.
Turbine Mini IP Stations
Our IP Turbine Mini intercom stations are robust, designed for indoor use, typically as a communication, information or emergency point.
Turbine Integration Kits
- TKIS-2 VoIP Intercom Module can be used to build customized intercom or help point solutions. It can also be used as an interface towards external PA systems.
- It utilizes the latest technology to create unparalleled audio quality.
- Features include: HD voice quality, Open Duplex, Active Noise Cancellation, Automatic Volume Adjustment, MEMS microphone support, and a 10W Class D amplifier.
- TKIE-2 Turbine Extended IP Kit is our most flexible integration platform. Offering the same high-quality audio as the TKIS-2 kit, it adds
- an extra RJ45 port for dual Ethernet connectivity,
- dual relays, & a header for easy connection of audio in & outputs, such as line-level inputs/outputs & audio accessories such as headsets/handsets.
- IP-LCM-A Line Connection Module with I/O is an expansion to the TKIS-2 that adds high power relays and robust control inputs to the kit without extra wiring.
- DIN-rail mounting allows for a flexible I/O device that reduces the amount of wiring for I/O inside racks and other systems.
- The large robust connectors enables connections to external cabling without adding extra terminals and have been especially chosen to enable quick and easy connection of such systems.
IP Desktop Options
- ITSV-1 IP Touch Station with Video redefines the desktop communication experience with a raised level of innovation & integration of state-of-art real time video conferencing, personalized rich media presentation & delivery.
- SDS-1 SIP Telephone with Display SIP delivers powerful VoIP features, support for 2 lines & full HD audio on both the speaker & handset. A high-quality and easy-to-use small business IP phone. it allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity and built-in PoE.
- VS-Client Vingtor-Stentofon intercom Client for PC, is designed to be used as an control room operator’s intercom or office intercom. Ideal for site-security or control-room operators, as well as payment boot operators (parking and toll-roads), operators handling incoming calls, and in-office standard calls. It provides Turbine-class Audio with echo cancellation and noise reduction.